Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have any pics of a deviating black carpet with a brown or beige interior?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 04:14 PM
MMH
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have any pics of a deviating black carpet with a brown or beige interior?

If anyone has any pics of a deviating black carpet with a brown interior it'd be great. I'm pretty much narrowed my order down to Midnight blue with natural brown interior. Still thinking about the deviating black carpet. Thanks very much!
Old 08-06-2003, 04:18 PM
msindi
Three Wheelin'

Deviating blue carpet with sports seats back painted blue would be nicer than black carpet IMO (blue carpet is really dark..).
I know my dealer always orders this combo for their showroom cars and will try and go get you some pics by the end of the week...
Old 08-07-2003, 12:01 AM
MMH
Intermediate

Thanks very much for the pics. The metropol blue deviating carpet didn't seem to go with the natural brown as well as the black (although I haven't seen it live -- only holding samples of met blue on the nat brown interior)... if they had a navy it'd be super but the met blue is a little more gray.

Quick Reply: Anyone have any pics of a deviating black carpet with a brown or beige interior?