Sponsored by:

New Jersey - Pennsyvania Meet Wrap-Up

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 08:25 AM
KPV
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up New Jersey - Pennsyvania Meet Wrap-Up & Pictures

Well, the Flemington---New Hope---Easton Meet has come and gone. It started in Flemington, NJ and went to New Hope and then north, adjacent to the Delaware, to Easton and beyond. What are we left with? A few new friends, a few great pictures and some fun driving. We can probably all agree, you can never get up early enough to beat Sunday drivers! The Meet was attended by Ken (996TT), Sean (996TT-RUF), Hani (996C4S), Frank (and son Brandon?) (993C4S) and Andy (993C2). Sean and Frank, it was great to meet you guys! Thanks all for taking the time and getting up early to come out!

Sean, that car is FAST!!

Frank, I think after today, your son has his sights on a P-Car for his first car. You are lucky he has a few years to go!

I thoroughly enjoyed driving on several of the sections and would have enjoyed many more if the SD’s weren’t out in force! Although this meet encountered far less traffic than the previous one, there was still more than I preferred. I am sure you all agree. We are open to suggestions for new locations and welcome new attendees.

Last edited by KPV; 07-20-2003 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-21-2003, 03:11 AM
Sean1
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ken....thx for organising. I enjoyed meeting the crew. Despite the Sunday drivers, we were fortunate to experience some un-travelled stretches. looking forward to next meet.

Quick Reply: New Jersey - Pennsyvania Meet Wrap-Up