Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,631 Likes on 1,660 Posts

Originally Posted by neanicu
That's close enough for me...
Well,I've decided that I'm not going to do it at the dealer...although I don't like to brag on the Internet,it's not even about the money...it's the principle...I just feel that this particular job is not worth the money they're asking...that's all...I don't want to discourage anyone from going to the dealer or blast them here...it's about choice...
I pretty much DIY on my other car and sometimes friends cars etc. I have tools and I'm not afraid to do this one as well,as a matter of fact,I was going to do it myself but I know how important it is and how faster it goes when you tackle a job like this with someone that has a little more experience with these cars and has done it before...
The car is mint,I don't want to scratch the bumper or damage anything else...
If you say you have experience with these cars and can do a good job,why not have a fellow Rennlister help out...
BTW,there's no rush for me because the car only has 20K miles,so I'm sure plugs and coils are like new,but I want to change them because they've been in there 11 years...
I sent you a PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:57 PM
911RufRT
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did this job recently in the underground of my condo. Not hard at all if you take your time. It gets much easier after the first time. Highly recommend anyone with some basic tools to tackle this job. It's nice to have a helper take off the rear bumper with you but not absolutely necessary.

Quick Reply: Spark plugs service quotes