Sponsored by:

I take it all back...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Misplacedyankee
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts
Default I take it all back...

I said in the recent handling thread that the Boxster S was the best handling car I have ever had. Today I pushed the 996TT hard and in many of the same turns and scenarios I had driven the Boxster S the last 5 years and hands down the 996TT wins. I was amazed at how it handled some turns and then when you hit the throttle as you apex its amazing how it pulls. Nothing touches this car in terms of handling and just plain boost in my to date experience. I have the stock suspension too. I am sure it can get even better. Decent clutch too for a stock car. I really need that GT3 shorter shift kit.

All in all I just love this car and it will get me in a ton of trouble. Need to head to the track at some point here.

Oh... and there really is nothing like hearing the turbo spool out the exhaust like this car does. Had the top down and such a different experience.

Just thought I would share. First 65 degree day we have had since I got this great car. I can't want to enjoy this car all spring and summer long.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:55 PM
mikewils
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to see a picture of the GT3 wheels on your car!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Misplacedyankee
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by mikewils
I want to see a picture of the GT3 wheels on your car!
This week. I have been out of town, but kids spring break is this week so I was planning on doing it with my son.

Quick Reply: I take it all back...