Sponsored by:

A huge props to Tony @ EPL...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 01:40 AM
haulinkraut
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default A huge props to Tony @ EPL...

I ordered a flash from him friday, received the software and was unable to download the software and send the software serial number until 10 at night. He was nice enough to activate the software on his day off so I could flash today. All I can say is wow. The best service, price and support in the euro tuning world IMHO. The flash took less than 10 minutes and was easy.

The tune fixes every glitchy part of the stock 996TT software in addition to adding power. The throttle response is soo much better that even getting going from a stop in first is easier than stock. The car used to fluctuate in idle when pressing the clutch to shift to neutral while using the brake. It doesn't now. The cold start idle is also much smoother. I now have to figure out all the launch features and such this tune comes with.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Hoosier_Daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by haulinkraut
I ordered a flash from him friday, received the software and was unable to download the software and send the software serial number until 10 at night. He was nice enough to activate the software on his day off so I could flash today. All I can say is wow. The best service, price and support in the euro tuning world IMHO. The flash took less than 10 minutes and was easy.

The tune fixes every glitchy part of the stock 996TT software in addition to adding power. The throttle response is soo much better that even getting going from a stop in first is easier than stock. The car used to fluctuate in idle when pressing the clutch to shift to neutral while using the brake. It doesn't now. The cold start idle is also much smoother. I now have to figure out all the launch features and such this tune comes with.
Tony is a good man. Enjoy the car!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:30 PM
Simi_911
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haulinkraut, just out of curiousity, what made you decide to go with Tony @ EPL vs. Kevin @ UMW?

Quick Reply: A huge props to Tony @ EPL...