Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who is a good tech in Louisville, KY area?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 01:35 PM
raineycd
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who is a good tech in Louisville, KY area?

Just want to get the name of a good tech in the area just in case I need one... There is a local Porsche dealer: Bluegrass Motorsports. Not sure if they are any good...

Also, do you know if the dealer can give me service records? Also, can they print me the original window sticker? I would like to have a copy...

Thanks!!! Love this forum! Everyone has been super nice and helpful!
Old 01-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Bos
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You won't have any problems with Blue Grass and both my previous C4S and current TT are serviced by them. I think you'll find them as fair and reasonable as any independent. They are also very active with the local PCA chapter, host meetings, X-Mas party and sponsor two track events a year at Putnam. As for independents, I can't recommend Evolution Autosport and I'll refrain from commenting further publicly. There are a couple of others in town as well, Stein and Automotion, you could consider as well.

I think service records are dealer specific and not "global", so Blue Grass can't access them. I sure they would help track them down for you though along with the original options / sticker information.

If your not already a member, you should join the PCA. We have a great group of members and a wealth of information is waiting to be had. You can pick up a current KYPCA newsletter at Blue Grass with the calendar of events. Welcome to the fold and enjoy your car!
Old 01-04-2009, 02:20 PM
raineycd
Racer

Originally Posted by Bos
You won't have any problems with Blue Grass and both my previous C4S and current TT are serviced by them. I think you'll find them as fair and reasonable as any independent. They are also very active with the local PCA chapter, host meetings, X-Mas party and sponsor two track events a year at Putnam. As for independents, I can't recommend Evolution Autosport and I'll refrain from commenting further publicly. There are a couple of others in town as well, Stein and Automotion, you could consider as well.

I think service records are dealer specific and not "global", so Blue Grass can't access them. I sure they would help track them down for you though along with the original options / sticker information.

If your not already a member, you should join the PCA. We have a great group of members and a wealth of information is waiting to be had. You can pick up a current KYPCA newsletter at Blue Grass with the calendar of events. Welcome to the fold and enjoy your car!
Thanks for the info and the friendly welcome! I plan on joining the KYPCA soon. Where are you at in KY?

Oh, and I LOVE the Speed Yellow!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Bos
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're welcome! I'm in Louisville and looking forward having another enthusiast join the club. Love SY too... That's the previous C4S and the TT is silver. Need to change that avitar some day...
Old 01-15-2009, 04:16 PM
raineycd
Racer

BBB Report:
Bluegrass Porsche: 0 Complaints
Evolution: Not found
Stien: 1 Complaint, 1 Resolved
Auto Motion: 1 Complaint, 1 Resolved

Not bad for the industry!

Quick Reply: Who is a good tech in Louisville, KY area?