Sponsored by:

Ksport coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 08:40 AM
riley6
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ksport coilovers

Does anyone have any first-hand experience or knowledge of Ksport coilovers? Any info is appreciated.

Last edited by riley6; 12-29-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:20 PM
haulinkraut
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am from the Audi scene, but I have heard good and bad stories on Ksport. Their early derivitives seemed to blow shocks, but they fixed alot of those problems. Many guys run them and love them. I think it depends on what you are looking for. I know some guys that run lowering springs only and love them. If you want to track your car alot, go with a fully adjustable setup with external resevoirs and linear rate springs. I personally will only run shocks that can be rebuilt. Ksports, koni, moton, penske, ohlin and some HRs are rebuildable. Good luck choosing.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:40 AM
cko
Track Day

I had them on my BoxsterS (sold). They offered pretty decent performance for the price. You just need to have them dialed in properly by a good tech willing to spend some time with it. In terms of handling, they seemed comparable to Bilsteins and KW's that I've had. In terms of build quality, they seem to be slightly worse.

GL with the decision. They'll be fine as long as you don't constantly track the car.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:31 AM
riley6
Track Day

Thanks. Since I plan to track the car more and more, I'm going to bite the bullet and go with JIC's.

Quick Reply: Ksport coilovers