Sponsored by:

03' Portland Concours Parade Winner For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:44 PM
993TTaddict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03' Portland Concours Parade Winner For Sale

My 03' Blk/Blk X50, Just turned 21k miles - Rare and beautiful combo - Sport Seats, Red Stitching, Red Belts, Full Aluminum Package, Stainless Exhaust,Techno wheels, NAV, Etc., $147 MSRP. I looked for over a year before purchasing this car. Totally original, stock except for clear bra and floormats - NO PAINTWORK- 30 year PCA member. Concours winner in class in 2006 Porsche Parade in Portland - $62,500/ Offer - Please contact me for option codes / more pics /questions

PM or my cell is 719-332-6968 Colorado Springs CO
Attached Images        

Last edited by 993TTaddict; 01-26-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 AM
993TTaddict
Rennlist Member

PRICE REDUCED - Concerning price - Up until the crash - perfect, low mileage Turbos seemed to be running about 50% of MSRP, which would have priced this one in the low $70k range. That, of course, is no longer the gauge - everything seems to be dropping currently and I believe no one knows where the bottom will be. My philosophy has always been to get the car I REALLY WANT, not necessarily the most screaming deal. I believe that when everything is all done I want to be thrilled every time I see/get into the car and the "deal" becomes of less importance. Also, I believe because of particular options and outstanding condition there are cars that are above the market. I think this is one on those cars.

That being said, I am reducing my asking price to $62,500. I cannot say this price is firm because I do plan on selling the car and at this point the market itself does not really have a clear method of valuing anything.

I hope this helps - I sincerely believe the first potential buyer that stands in the presence of this car will take it.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:06 PM
schred
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Even with the current pricing we are seeing for these cars, I think you should indeed stick to your guns on that price. Yes, many will say it is too high, but for that car, there will be a buyer who will want it and will be glad to pay maybe a bit over what others of similar miles are selling for.
Bye the way, she is a beauty and I love the interior look of the car.
good luck
FS
Old 01-26-2009, 04:07 PM
ZX9RCAM
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Beautiful car......deleted

Last edited by ZX9RCAM; 01-26-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: re-read original post......
Old 01-26-2009, 04:38 PM
ryangambrill
Pro

Originally Posted by 993TTaddict
PRICE REDUCED - Concerning price - Up until the crash - perfect, low mileage Turbos seemed to be running about 50% of MSRP, which would have priced this one in the low $70k range. That, of course, is no longer the gauge - everything seems to be dropping currently and I believe no one knows where the bottom will be. My philosophy has always been to get the car I REALLY WANT, not necessarily the most screaming deal. I believe that when everything is all done I want to be thrilled every time I see/get into the car and the "deal" becomes of less importance. Also, I believe because of particular options and outstanding condition there are cars that are above the market. I think this is one on those cars.

That being said, I am reducing my asking price to $62,500. I cannot say this price is firm because I do plan on selling the car and at this point the market itself does not really have a clear method of valuing anything.

I hope this helps - I sincerely believe the first potential buyer that stands in the presence of this car will take it.
I assume that you mean market "crash" not vehicle crash....correct?
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM
993TTaddict
Rennlist Member

Sorry about the lack of clarity - the stock market crash - of course.

There is not a single scratch. In fact, I put the clear bra a little higher on the rear quarters to eliminate the possiblilty of road rash caused by material coming off the front wheels. No matter where you go, your front wheels are ahead of those rear quarters and with the all wheel drive, material will be thrown rearward. The paint is in great shape - no spiderwebbing. Swirl marks come and go depending on polishing and waxing.

Note: I would never "wipe down" a car dry or cover a car after being driven. I believe nothing should touch the paint after it has been driven at all unless it it is accompanied by copious amounts of water. I only use Griots polishes and waxes and have won many Porsche Concours with this car and others.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM
chronon
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Beautiful car - had it been for sale a year ago when I bought mine I would have definitely called you! Best of luck.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 AM
993TTaddict
Rennlist Member

SOLD - TO A FELLOW RENNLISTER - JASON. HOPE TO SEE YOU AND MY OLD CAR AT THE PORSCHE PARADE IN COLORADO AT KEYSTONE IN JULY !
Old 02-27-2009, 12:22 PM
DublinOh
Instructor

congrats to both
Old 02-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Congratulations! Beautiful car. Glad it stayed in the Rennlist family!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great news...for both the seller and the buyer. Beautiful car, beautifully maintained. I'm pleased to finally see one sell relatively soon after posting. This current Porsche market is truly depressing.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Motobob
Instructor

Beautiful car. Congrats on sale. We are having a Boxster get together tomorrow in Denver if interested...see PPBB for the post. Again, congrats, Bob // 2001 Boxster S C Springs, CO
Old 02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
secretvampire
AutoX

Thanks again, Bruce, I am back in Austin and loving everything about this car. Tomorrow she gets washed to get the bugs off.

To anyone who does business with Bruce in the future, this man knows how to properly care for a car. It is just in perfect shape, I could not be happier.

Quick Reply: 03' Portland Concours Parade Winner For Sale