Sponsored by:

market opinion

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 08:38 PM
ltcjmramos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 108 Posts

I'm looking for silver, red, then white, '03 X50. Found a couple of silvers. Just need to move the GT3 now.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe: There's really no rush...the way things are going...there'll be plenty to choose from at better prices as the economy continues the way it's going. When I was looking...I tried to find a white X50 and couldn't find one anywhere...I think your decision to look for an 03 X50 is a good one......best of luck selling the GT3.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Bluecuda
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm also in the market for a 996TT, but I'm having a hard time deciding on an '01, '02 or an '03. I'm new to the Porsche scene, and really don't know if there are any appreciable differences other than age.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're best in the 02-03 arena....some of the 02's had a tranny problem with 2nd gear...but starting in 02 they came out with a glove box...if that's important to you, and they have a pretty nice cup holder too....if that's important to you....it is to me kuz I'm a coffee nut. The X50's are all learther interiors and some of them have nice looking factory aero kits and some nice carbon fibre kits....but some of the CF interiors are de-laminating, so check them out carefully...the complete CF interior was a $10K ad on, and there are a couple guys on this forum who are pretty disillusioned over the fact the CF is peeling and yellowing...and Porsche says...."Tough **** fella"....no help. I have a complete factory CF interior parts in my car and the center console is just starting to crack and peel in a few places. Iv'e decided to revert any CF that delaminates back to leather and not keep buying more CF....too expensive. The 02-03's are pretty good deals right now....the economy is driving the prices down pretty drastically.

Quick Reply: market opinion