Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FVD Fast load - absolutely fantasic!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Lewbo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FVD Fast load - absolutely fantasic!!!

I would like to thank the guys at FVD for the superb new fastload programme, the whole process took about 20 minutes, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their TT - very easy to use. I had the car on the dyno in Dubai last week end - it made 498.4 HP @ 1.2 Bar (at the fly) I can't believe the difference driving the car now the only word to describe it is "phyco". Apart from the ECU upgrade I have an EVOMS V-Flow intake and two Forge divertor valves, I feel this is really now the car should be as standard, once again fantasic product guys!!.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 106 Posts

Excellent choice, FVD have been around for years with proven reliability. Which dyno did you use and where in Dubai if you don't mind? Any graphs you can post?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:14 AM
mmmmmm
Intermediate

Is it a K16 car with only the ECU, intake and diverter valves? Do you have an exhaust also?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Flo@FVD

Rennlist Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lewbo
I would like to thank the guys at FVD for the superb new fastload programme, the whole process took about 20 minutes, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their TT - very easy to use. I had the car on the dyno in Dubai last week end - it made 498.4 HP @ 1.2 Bar (at the fly) I can't believe the difference driving the car now the only word to describe it is "phyco". Apart from the ECU upgrade I have an EVOMS V-Flow intake and two Forge divertor valves, I feel this is really now the car should be as standard, once again fantasic product guys!!.
Thanks for the kind words

5% OFF for all Rennlist Members

Toll Free: 1-800-274-2220
Fax: 954-977-7650
Email: info@fvd.us

Visit the WORLDS LARGEST Porsche Online Shop at www.fvd.us for over 35,000 parts!!

US DISTRIBUTOR for Fuch's Premium Exhausts, and Trickstuff Brake Pads!

Old 09-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Lewbo
Intermediate

Default AAT Dyno for your 993

http://www.aatuae.com/Performance.htm - Jean have a look at this link, AAT has the best experience with dynos in the U.A.E, they where the first have a 4 wheel drive dyno here. By the way can you post a few pix of your 993 TT, I have a back 993 GT2 back in Scotland (my baby) still the best 911 to drive and look at in my opinion.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 AM
kilrgt
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree...I love the FVD product, I have the stage II kit and cant stop loving it! I am doing a full out stage 4 kit with the 3.8 kit this winter, Its only going to be FVD product, Mark there really knows his stuff...I cant believe the amount of people with TT that havent done this yet...I have taken 2 guys for a blast with my new and improved TT ...and both have upgraded already....Congrats!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Lewbo
http://www.aatuae.com/Performance.htm - Jean have a look at this link, AAT has the best experience with dynos in the U.A.E, they where the first have a 4 wheel drive dyno here. By the way can you post a few pix of your 993 TT, I have a back 993 GT2 back in Scotland (my baby) still the best 911 to drive and look at in my opinion.
Lewbo
Yes I know Ivan, thanks.
Here are a couple of "Fashion" pics from my car, the autodrome ones are much more interesting Hope to see you soon at a PClub day.

https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...5&postcount=25

Quick Reply: FVD Fast load - absolutely fantasic!!!