Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed Jic/Cross coilovers and I have some questions!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 09:59 PM
AdrianM5
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installed Jic/Cross coilovers and I have some questions!

O.k. I just installed a set of Jic coilovers along with adjustable toe steer links(ERP), solid control arm bushings(ERP), Gt3r sway bars and drop links(TRG). Set the ride Height and had car corner balanced and aligned. I had this done with my track wheels (stocks on nitto nto1s rubber). The car rides and handels awsome I mean AWSOME what a difference compared to stock. Now this is when things get alittle confusing , I go to swap back on my street setup 19" a.k.a "bling" wheels HREs with conti rubber no rubbing at all 4 corners and all of a sudden PSM light kicks in when I'm taking a sweeping turns at a moderate speed. Note I had the 19s on before doing suspension and never had a problem. I don't have any problems with the 18s. I can take the same turn at twice the speed and not a single psm...i mean I new there was a slight performance advantage with the 18s but not this great! I know there are alot of guys running on 19s with supension done is this a common problem? any Ideas? should I just drive it with the psm off?

Thanks
Adrian
wht 996tt
Old 06-21-2007, 11:18 PM
dave1200
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AdrianM5
should I just drive it with the psm off?

Thanks
Adrian
wht 996tt

no... figure it out.. Sorry i cant help.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

try and adjust your sways.

Quick Reply: Installed Jic/Cross coilovers and I have some questions!