Sponsored by:

Looking for a good alignment shop in Seattle area

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:10 AM
dgreen78
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Looking for a good alignment shop in Seattle area

Hi guys, anyone know of a good shop to do an alignment in the Seattle/Bellevue area? I usually take my cars to CarNutz but there rack is down for a while. Anywhere but Fordahl Motorsports.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Jon Elliott
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.cantrellmotorsport.com/
Old 03-19-2007, 06:28 PM
red993tt
Racer

Originally Posted by dgreen78
Hi guys, anyone know of a good shop to do an alignment in the Seattle/Bellevue area? I usually take my cars to CarNutz but there rack is down for a while. Anywhere but Fordahl Motorsports.
What's wrong with Fordahl?
Old 03-21-2007, 05:03 AM
dgreen78
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by red993tt
What's wrong with Fordahl?
I originally made an appointment with them. I called them and told them my car needs one badly. Said I need to get in asap as it was not driveable until I get it done, and it is my DD. I am told they can get me in 2 weeks from now so I go ahead and make the appointment.

I called them a week before my appointment just to confirm the date and was told "yup we got ya down." So after scheduling a day off work and asking a friend to drive out with me, ("they need the car for an entire day") head out to Bellevue. As we get closer I call for exact directions. I then get an answer from the guy saying "uh well uh, uhm, yea we cant do it today were going racing instead." I then say, well dont you think a phone call telling me this before the day of the appointment would be a good idea? Uh, well, uhm yea sorry man"

I find this HIGHLY unprofessional and will not ever do business with these guys! I called up Speedware in Redmond and they were able to get me in this week.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:48 PM
iborroel
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would never take my car to CarNutz. I've seen some of the work they do. Get your alignment at a real shop.

Group 2 in Ballard can take care of you as well.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:08 PM
red993tt
Racer

Originally Posted by dgreen78
I originally made an appointment with them. I called them and told them my car needs one badly. Said I need to get in asap as it was not driveable until I get it done, and it is my DD. I am told they can get me in 2 weeks from now so I go ahead and make the appointment.

I called them a week before my appointment just to confirm the date and was told "yup we got ya down." So after scheduling a day off work and asking a friend to drive out with me, ("they need the car for an entire day") head out to Bellevue. As we get closer I call for exact directions. I then get an answer from the guy saying "uh well uh, uhm, yea we cant do it today were going racing instead." I then say, well dont you think a phone call telling me this before the day of the appointment would be a good idea? Uh, well, uhm yea sorry man"

I find this HIGHLY unprofessional and will not ever do business with these guys! I called up Speedware in Redmond and they were able to get me in this week.
I agree their customer service is not the best especially with new customer. However, I love everything else they've done for me. I have used to Cantrell and Speedware in the past as well. GL..
Old 03-26-2007, 11:56 PM
black986S
Intermediate

I agree that is unprofessional of Fordahl's, but they do the best work around. The proof is in the pudding as they say. You don't see a lot of Speedware prepped cars finishing ahead of Fordahl that's for sure.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:36 PM
jeremy@matrix
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon Elliott
Cantrell for sure, what a phenomenal resource for all things Porsche in Seattle!!

Quick Reply: Looking for a good alignment shop in Seattle area