Sponsored by:

FYI - Eurocar Boutique is no longer importing 9ff products

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Eurocar Boutique
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FYI - Eurocar Boutique is no longer importing 9ff products

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you all know that Eurocar is no longer the importer for 9ff. This has nothing to do with the quality of their products as that speaks for itself.
We had a one year contract with 9ff which has expired and both parties decided not to renew. We were certainly surprised by many aspects of 9ff's operations and product offering. While they proved to be a very difficult company to work with, time zones (PST/Europe) and the english/german language barrier nonwithstanding, they can offer a quality product. However, this highly competitive market, combined with a strong EUR/USD pair, means that the additional expense can be difficult to bear for the perceived benefit.
Eurocar Boutique recently became an authorized Techart and EVO dealer. We are adding more brands, as well as developing our own line of styling and performance enhancements for Porsche and other European cars.
Anybody who would like any more information/advice re: ordering 9ff products is free to drop me a PM or simply go to www.9ff.com.
I do wish 9ff the best in their future endeavors in the USA market, and encourage any potential customers to contact 9ff directly for product information.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Woodster
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many of the European companies have a hard time dealing with us "I want it today" yanks.

Good luck with your new product lines!

MK

Quick Reply: FYI - Eurocar Boutique is no longer importing 9ff products