Sponsored by:

996TT vs. 996 C4S

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2001, 09:57 PM
jmmitias
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 996TT vs. 996 C4S

Other than the obvious accelerative differences due to the power differential of the two engines, are there any substantive differences in build quality, longevity of the respective engines and drivetrains, braking, and cornering?. From what I understand, the suspension and brakes are the same. Is the turbo engine a stouter, better long term buy since it is race derived?

I currently own a 996TT and absolutely love it but I have come to the painful ego degrading realization that I will never match this car with my skills so I have considered going to the C4S and using the balance to buy even yet another toy!

What do you guys think? Am I just being a *****?

Thanks.
jmmitias@hotmail.com
Old 10-29-2001, 12:36 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by jmmitias:
<STRONG>I currently own a 996TT and absolutely love it but I have come to the painful ego degrading realization that I will never match this car with my skills so I have considered going to the C4S and using the balance to buy even yet another toy!

What do you guys think? Am I just being a *****?
</STRONG>
Not at all. It is far more fun to drive a slow car fast than it is to drive a fast car slow. If the TT doesn't fit you, never mind what anyone else might think: buy something else. The C4S might just be a great choice.

Quick Reply: 996TT vs. 996 C4S