Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone want in on a track day at Buttonwillow?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 03:24 PM
JakeMate
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Anyone want in on a track day at Buttonwillow?

I'm renting the full track at Buttonwillow on Monday July 14th and I have a few openings for additional people. I have about 12 people so far and I'd like to get about 15 total. I originally posted this in the non-turbo 996 area but I figured I'd open up the offer to you guys also. I've done a few track days before and it gets a little crowded so I thought that renting the track for a small group of responsible people would be a lot more fun.

The total cost will be $3300/(the number of people). If we get 15, the cost will be about $220. If you're interested, drop me an email (jake939@yahoo.com) and then I'll give you the confirmation. I'll want to get $220 PayPal'd to me before hand and then the remainder cost (if any) will be calculated based on how many people we end up with and you can pay me at the event.

This will be my first track event with the Porsche. I've done some with my E36 M3 and my Miata. I'm really looking forward to it because, as you know, it can be difficult to approach the limits of our cars on the street. By the way, the people that will be participating are very responsible and friendly people. We all have to drive our cars home so it will be a very low-key and courteous event.

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jake
Old 07-03-2003, 08:18 PM
AWD
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts
I will inquire with some friends.
We'll see if we can fill some of the spots.
Old 07-04-2003, 01:42 PM
JakeMate
Racer

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by AWD:
<strong>I will inquire with some friends.
We'll see if we can fill some of the spots.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Cool. It looks like we have 3 spots open still.
Old 07-06-2003, 02:52 PM
JakeMate
Racer

Still a few spots available. Come on....it'll be fun.

Quick Reply: Anyone want in on a track day at Buttonwillow?