Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Infinity Basslink II - Anyone got it !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 12:29 AM
shane.emc
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Infinity Basslink II - Anyone got it !!!

The stock bose speakers just don't give much bass so I am looking at a small subwoofer with built in amp to simplify things. I'm thinking about installing it behind the rear seat on the drivers side. It only sits about 10" high so it is barely noticable in the back of the car since the rear seats sit about 8" above the rear deck. It's also a pretty nice looking so I don't mind setting it on top of the stock subwoofer box. I'm also looking to extend the life of the stock speakers since the new subwoofer will take most of the pounding.

Has anybody installed the Infinity Basslink in their car? If so please give me your feedback.

Here is the unit I am looking at...

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-NTvwtJR...0&I=108BASSLN2

Last edited by shane.emc; 08-28-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:33 PM
shane.emc
Advanced

I'm looking at upgrading in the next couple of days. If anybody has any feedback good or bad please let me know.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:55 PM
achilles99
Instructor

I had the Basslink in the back of my Viper. It is AWESOME. The rear hatch glass really directs the bass sound towards the driver. I would think it would be the same in the 996t.

I also had a Basslink in the trunk of my BMW. Not as loud, but the BMW trunk is pretty well insulated...

Quick Reply: Infinity Basslink II - Anyone got it !!!