Sponsored by:

Dealer Excellence in service Beverly Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 02:47 PM
Sun Ra
Drifting

Received 61 Likes on 23 Posts
Post Dealer Excellence in service Beverly Hills Porsche

As I have indicated before, my experience is that BH is the best available in LA. Today I had a nasty clunking sound from the right front of my GT2. I called Trevor from the road and he said "bring it in altho' we're busy until next Wed.". Jack found a loose sway bar and tightened it on the spot, checked the right side also, and I was out of there in 10 min., no charge. This, to me, is SERVICE. I also spoke to Trevor about the event described on the other thread about BH service; and I will say there are 2 sides to every conflict. Jack is a great mechanic there, ask Rick Perkins at PCNA.
Old 12-04-2002, 03:53 PM
Craig.
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I too recently had a very positive experience at BH Porsche.

Craig (L.A.)
Old 12-04-2002, 06:18 PM
HBdirtbag
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
[quote]Originally posted by watt:
<strong> I also spoke to Trevor about the event described on the other thread about BH service; and I will say there are 2 sides to every conflict. Jack is a great mechanic there, ask Rick Perkins at PCNA.</strong><hr></blockquote>

this is true, but i wouldn't be suprised if our fellow member was right about the situaton. I've been in the industry a pretty good time, dealt with everything from hot rod builders, to the jiffy lube repair guy. And while they are all friends and can be trusted. They are all crooks at the same time. Just because they treat you or me well, doesn't at all mean the same service will go to another person. I had developed a good friendship w/ my acura service manager. I didn't come in often but when we did he was always the nicest of men, had a friend go to the same guy and the guy was just an ******* to him. Things happen, you can catch people on a bad day sometimes.
Old 12-04-2002, 06:19 PM
dpj
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well you should have asked him about the phone call where he chewed me out....what was the other side of the story, that I didn't bring the car five times for the same repairs!!

hmm.....I wonder why PCNA is going to give me a 15k and 30k service for free and refund me a car payment as well. There couldn't have been a problem I'm sure, must have been a minor misunderstanding or better yet I just made the whole thing up...not

Quick Reply: Dealer Excellence in service Beverly Hills Porsche