Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

tjj7ff, PM Sent.

Roy, you will love it!!
Old 07-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Bill Davis
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Quicksilver01
I have a fabspeed moderate on my '01 TT and it sounds great. It's definitely loud inside of the car, but I gotten used to it. Above 5000 rpm's the sound is just spectacular. I'm thinking of selling the stereo since all you can hear is the treble. The best part is that I can't hear the wife when she speaks, so I'll never go back to stock!
Hi....I also own a '01 TT and I am considering the moderate Fabspeed from Imagine Auto. Does it have a popping noise when the motor decelerates? I have heard this in the past in older Porsches w\ aftermarket exhaust. Don't like it at all. I have also heard a Tubi in a GT2 and loved the way it sounded, but they tell me it doesn't add any horsepower......so I ruled that out. It sounds as if you love your Fabspeed sport exhaust, but curious of the popping. Can't live w\ that. Please PM

Thanks.
Bill Davis
Old 07-03-2006, 07:17 PM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It does not have the popping that you would have heard on a NA 911 or 930/911Turbo. Totally different design. The sound in fact is also very different. It actually while aggressive sounds pretty good. If you want something not loud yet still sounds like it means buisness then consider the Miltek. Both great choices.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:09 AM
roro
AutoX

Originally Posted by MarkRobinson
roro, where you located in Texas?
I live in Houston, TX.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:17 AM
roro
AutoX

Originally Posted by vividracing
The GT system is the "race" exhaust of B&B. The Lemans is the quieter of the 2. After a while I am sure you will get use to it, but it will always be loud
Hey Dan, I actually got the B&B from vividracing! Matt helped me out with a great deal! Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Need opinions: Just installed a B&B GT Exhaust