Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions please!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005 | 11:17 PM
Zippy
Addict
Rennlist Member

$87.5 is about the price stock 2001's are selling for I think. If I was in the market for a 996TT and was definately interested in a Stage 4 GT package (as this car is stated to have) and the engine was deemed to be in great shape and opperating properly by a qualified individual, like Stephen Kaspar, I would be all over this. Lot's of "if's" and perhaps dificult to get an approriate once over by the right person, but if all these conditions could be met (including the deep desire to do these mods anyways) - it's a steal! Just my opinion.

Mike
Old 01-15-2005 | 11:26 PM
docjackson1
Three Wheelin'

i wouldn't touch it, unless you are looking for a track car, and don't care about repairs.
Old 01-16-2005 | 11:50 PM
bigape
Instructor

Thanks for all the differing opinions guys! As always, I can count on this forum for great feedback! I've done a whole heap of thinking and I'm gonna pass on the car. There are just too many variables in play for a numbers guy like me and I believe that this many mods, (not initiated by me) are going to cause some issues in the future. On top of that, the guy selling it just happen to come up with a last minute buyer who has to "finance" and he'd rather deal with me as I have cash! Thanks again for all of the feedback!

Quick Reply: Opinions please!