Sponsored by:

Where Has Everybody Gone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004 | 09:41 AM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 911TurboFever
I clearly point out the reasoning behind my posts.

And what do you do?

You pickup your toys and leave the sandbox. Very predictable

[B]Perhaps you should refrain from making statements that you cannot back up
[/B]

HHMMM.....seems to me you should take your own medecine TurboFever.

You claim to own a GT3...used only as a track car (YOUR OWN WORDS) But when asked repeatedly to prove it and post a pic by AGRO1....YOU are unable to back it up !!!!!!!!!!

Now..I am sure with the HARVARD degree you claim to have, you should be able to figure out how to post a pic !!! Or is your infantile ego causing you to fabricate statements so you can participate in a world you have no business being in ????
Old 07-31-2004 | 11:21 AM
Duane in Miami
Racer

Adro thank you for the nice compliment. The car is violently fast and due to the fact it acclerates so fast there are very few chances to get to the top end. I have tracked the car,dragged it and drove cross country during Gumball 3000 at which time I drove at high speeds for extended periods of time. The front Bumper has been repainted about 4 times. I am not really concerned with how long this engine will last, I plan on breaking it down and installing Carillo rods,Gt3 cup heads and a few other goodies very shortly. From there I can expect about 50-70k more miles. As far as looks goes I have been personalizing it for almost 3 years now and had I wanted a Gt2 I would of bought one. I like the driveablity of the TT and the saftey of the AWD. The Techart front bumper really gives the car an agressive look and when next to a GT2 there is really no comparision IMO. I say all you guys try to get some more productive threads going....
Old 07-31-2004 | 11:54 AM
John D.
Banned

OK folks..

Everyone get in their "last word"? Great.... Could we bring this topic to an end on a voluntary basis? It would be much appreciated - and I know I'm not alone.....

And Duane - damn NICE Porsche and pics!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!
Old 07-31-2004 | 12:06 PM
John D.
Banned

No problem - I daresay you weren't alone.!!! Heh..!

Anyway - instead of closing this thread yesterday, I figured folks would eventually come around. Besides - if I had closed the thread, we wouldn't have seen Duane's P'Car!!!

Thanks..!!!
Old 07-31-2004 | 04:04 PM
Agro1
Banned

Originally Posted by 911TurboFever
Damn, you really are a MORON. Cockroach is the correct spelling, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A DICTIONARY !!!
Right, you obviously are too f-ing stupid to have seen the connection - "Scarface", you bieng from Miami, "****-a-roach" line in the movie...Take care jerko, and have fun pretending you own a p-car...PERHAPS now you can get back to touching up the flame job on your hooptie

John D - Ok, now I'm done. Can you check your PM's please, I've sent you a few...
Old 07-31-2004 | 05:57 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks John D.....I'd like a few more lines.

Originally Posted by cjv
, I hang out on 6speed, however, I also constantly view Rennlist. If Rennlist wasn't a great forum, I wouldn't waste my time.
CJV...No doubt Rennlist IS a great forum and I am of the strong opinion that all who agree, should support it thru Membership. If I constantly viewed 6speed, I'd become a Member. Enough said.

911TurboFever....

One last chance for redemption.....

You claim to be 26, have a Harvard degree, buy your own toys, keep a GT3 for track use only.

I've gone back and read your posts....(having grown up in Massachusetts and Rhode Island) you just don't write/speak with what I consider a Crimson Tongue.
Calling folks, idiots, fools, morons, cockroaches and then displaying a history of deleting your own posts just isn't the IVY way...now is it ??

By the way...have you ever checked out Durgin Park during your stint in The Yard ???

The floor is yours kind sir................................
Old 07-31-2004 | 09:29 PM
kdurg
Addict
Rennlist Member

I'm still not convinced....

No pic of the GT3.

Poseur or Legit ??

Thank You John D. I am done.
Old 08-03-2004 | 10:06 AM
jw97C2S
Racer

Apparently a course on trolling 101 is needed: The first lesson is when you are attempting to claim a Harvard education, steer clear of the "homo" comments.
Old 08-03-2004 | 12:11 PM
Mark M.
Intermediate

Hey kdurg can you post more pics of your Arena Red C4S? I think that color looks awesome on the 993 widebody. Thanks

Quick Reply: Where Has Everybody Gone?