Sponsored by:

Eurotire Facility in Fairfield, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 10:08 PM
KPV
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Eurotire Facility in Fairfield, NJ

When I was at Eurotire recently for my alignment and corner balancing, I shot a few pictures of their facility with the photo function of my camcorder. I apologize for the lack of quality.

In any case, since I have mentioned their facility to you guys from time to time, I thought I could show you what it was all about.

They are located in Fairfield, New Jersey on Route 46 (Eastbound side). For those that attended our recent Bannerman/Hooters meet, there is a 20% discount coupon in your goodie bag for service there!!! Don't forget!

Their shop is pretty cool. If you wait for your car, their second floor waiting room has windows overlooking the garage bays. You have a bird's eye view of your baby as it is worked on. That always appealed to me in the 15+ years I have used them. You can see the windows in the fifth pic below.

If your car is low, look at the second pic. They can accommodate even the lowest of cars with their custom ramps. With 3" of spoiler clearance on mine, it was not a problem

Bill and Chris own the place and really treat you well.

Old 05-03-2004, 12:11 AM
ypshan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you think they have more business than they can handle? I called around a few months ago for a shop to mount and balance tires on my stock rims. They quoted $95 a wheel. Higher than the dealers' quoates. They also do not accept drop shipment of Hoosier tires from Tirerack. I ended up going somewhere else.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:21 AM
KPV
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds odd Shan. They just quoted me an alignment on the MINI for $85!!!
Old 05-04-2004, 12:18 AM
ypshan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ken,

I forgot to mention that the alignment cost they quoted me is the lowest around the area and I am sure they do a good job.

It just odd that a shop named Euro"tire" doesn't seem to want to do tire jobs....

Quick Reply: Eurotire Facility in Fairfield, NJ