Sponsored by:

Pss9 Vs Euro suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 02:51 PM
boqueron
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Pss9 Vs Euro suspension

I am considering to buy the Pss9 suspension, and have carefully read all the threads I could find on the PSS9. They all compare to US stock suspension . I also received a very interesting advise (PM) from a Rennlister that described his very positive experience (comparison against x-74, GT-3 ) but warned me that he was - again - comparing with the american stock.

My car has got the stock european suspension and I wonder how would it handle against the PSS9. My major concern is improving it's handling when on track without loosing too much comfort in daily road driving.

Help please ! Any Rennlister that has tried the European stock and shifted to the Pss9 ?.

Old 04-02-2004, 11:47 AM
20C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 189 Likes on 79 Posts

i switch from Euro M030 to PSS-9 and i'm a happy owner. the ride is better IMO.
Old 04-02-2004, 02:52 PM
boqueron
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

20c4s,

Thanks for your feedback . Could you please share a bit more your experience and comment on the following:

1)
the ride is better IMO.
Are you talking about comfort, handling at speed on the road? Better handling on track ? Less/more over/understeer ?

2) Did you have to work a lot with the settings ? I have heard that most people use 3/3 or 3/4.

3) Is the stiffness easy to adjust ? Is it an easy DIY activity ?

4) I have read some opinions from a serious Rennlister who believes that the x-74 is better even if non-adjustable. What I have also read is that the x-74 is much more stiff.

5) Any issue ( noises, etc..)

6) And finally... Which is your present setting , heighth, camber, etc...

Sorry to give you all this work ,

Quick Reply: Pss9 Vs Euro suspension