Kudos to Imagine Auto/ Stephen

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 10:59 AM
KC_86_930
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kudos to Imagine Auto/ Stephen

Hello All,

Some of you may have seen my previous post about having some improvements performed by IA and how happy I am about them. It is sort of a long story but the punchline is that my car started blowing smoke and we could not figure out why; it would release CLOUDS upon a hard left turn. As I had also had IA do an oil change, they dug-in and researched as they thought that perhaps they had done something wrong. Stephen had me bring my car in and they went through everything they could think of to include draining some oil and re-filling to ensure the proper level. Hoping this had fixed it I departed only to have it happen again. At this point Stephen took it upon himself to contact the local Porsche dealer and found out about a warranty issue involving the oil separator. Stephen even arranged my appointment and is going to shuttle my car to the dealer for the appointment as he is much closer than I am and the car was back at his shop. I feel exceptionally fortunate to have IA located where I live; the real reasoning behind this post is that folks need to understand how committed to doing the right thing Stephen really is. For many this is probably not news but for others, well they need to know they can be confident that IA and Stephen are the real deal! If Stephen ever decides to relocate I hope it is to somewhere I like!

Scott

Quick Reply: Kudos to Imagine Auto/ Stephen