FVD 2 Week Rennlist Sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 12:31 AM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FVD 2 Week Rennlist Sale!!

Hello everyone,
As you may have noticed we (FVD) have proudly joined the Rennlist community as sponsors. We are very excited about the opportunity to share our information and products with all the Porsche guru's on here. We are now offering our first Rennlist Members only sale. We do discount all parts we sell to Rennlist members, but this sale has a bit larger discount then normal. If you would like to place an order from this sale you can either contact myself at evan@fvd-usa.com or call 1-800-274-2220 and speak with any of our sales representatives. Please make sure you mention you are a Rennlist member so we know to give you the sale price.
Thank you, and we look foward to providing some great products and information.
FVD Rennlist Sale Page
Note for 996 Turbo owners:Both the level 2 and level 4 packages are available with 100cell exhaust systems if you have emmisions in your state. There is an extra cost however so please call for pricing. Also keep in mind your stock ECU box MUST BE RETURNED or you will be assessed a core charge!!

Sale Ends 6:00PM(Est. Time) 3/1/04

Last edited by AMG ETR; 02-18-2004 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:09 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR A VERY SUCCESSFUL FIRST SALE!! MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS AND MANY PARTS SOLD!! I look foward to the next sale, which I will be putting together for everyone in the coming weeks. Please let me know if you are interested in any products as I will try to discount everything I can to you guys and give Rennlist members the best possible pricing!!

PS-Admin:you can remove the sticky any time....

Quick Reply: FVD 2 Week Rennlist Sale!!