Sponsored by:

P0130 and P0150

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 08:55 PM
tmo996tt
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy P0130 and P0150

Has anyone here ever experienced both P0130 and P0150 along with misfire codes all at the same time?

I have two sets of brand new o2/wideband sensors and for some reason they are not reading while the car is running. I have gone over everything that I can think of mechanically ect. Dropped the motor and sent in the injectors (FIC1100cc) to be flow tested and they were fine. Fuel pumps (Dual BOSCH 044's) are good, Fuel pressure is fine, coils are all good, plugs are all new and properly gapped, compression and leak down came out perfect, can't find any blown fuses, valve lift solenoid brackets are not broken and both solenoids appear to be working properly when putting power to them on the work bench, pressure tested and no leaks.

Datalog attached
The car misfires like crazy and is pretty much undrivable, when datalogging, both o2's are not reading and I am getting misfires on cylinder 2 and 3.

The motor is built running larger turbos, mafless, big intercoolers, larger plenum, straight pipes no cats or mufflers, tuned for e85 and 91 oct via Cobb AP and pro tune. The car was very fast for a few months and all of the sudden under normal driving it started to misfire and run terrible. The car has been down for about year and half and most of that time was spent at a shop that was unable to figure out the problem. I sent the ECU to Specialized ECU Repair who stated that the ECU had a corrupted file and damaged the CPU. They repaired, sent the ECU back and it was reinstalled by the shop, who then said that it seemed to be working. They let the car sit for a few months before attempting to re-tune on the dyno, then called me and said it was running terrible again and the o2's were not reading. Fast forward a few more months, Cobb sent a firmware update to the tuner to try out. Fast forward a few more months, the tuner never tried the firmaware and left me hanging and frustrated. I have since picked the car up (still not working). I have the mechanical ability to fix anything but I am not a tuner and feel pretty dead in the water without any way move forward.
Attached Files
File Type: xls
2018_07_03_15_24_39.xls (199.0 KB, 68 views)
Old 07-06-2018, 01:09 PM
996tt6156R
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just an idea but have you done the throttle adaption? key in on position for 60seconds then turn off take key out for 20 seconds then start it.

This happened to me last year and it said springs fault on throttle plate and after resetting t never happened again.
Check your codes too.

Quick Reply: P0130 and P0150