Sponsored by:

BBI Autosport @ Chuckwalla 4/16 - Rennlist Member & Customer Track Day

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 10:14 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,068 Posts
Default BBI Autosport @ Chuckwalla 4/16 - Rennlist Member & Customer Track Day

Registration is open. Please see the link in the 997 forum below.

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-...l#post13107939
Old 03-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

We're 50% filled. Got a long interest list, get your payments in!
PM me if you have questions.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

BBI Autosport @ Chuckwalla 4/16 - Rennlist Member & Customer Track Day

BBI Autosport in Huntington Beach, CA (Rennlist Site Sponsor) is hosting a PRIVATE customer and Rennlist member track day at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway.

For those who have not been before, Chuckwalla is a fantastic track, very safe run off, wide, and smooth. The track warrants smooth driving and maintaining high cornering speed with its many (but varying) 180 degree turns.

We will run the counter clockwise configuration. Run format will be OPEN track. That’s right, no run groups, drive until you run out of gas, cord your tires, or wear yourself out. A typical open track day will give you more track time than a traditional weekend with PCA or other run groups. You will not be disappointed!

This event will be open to all drivers that have SOME track experience. What this means is that you are comfortable driving solo, have been signed off solo with PCA or POC, or another group, and are familiar with track etiquette and have good situational awareness. We will reserve the right to send drivers home with NO REFUNDS that do not exhibit the above or show aggressive driving behavior. This is a fun lapping day, not a race, not a time trial! This will be a fully staffed event, with corner workers, flag stations, and emergency services.

Registration limited to 25 cars / Drivers!!!!

We will be hosting a lunch for all paid drivers. All non-drivers attending will be on your own. Please bring food as the snack bar will not be open. We’ll also supply waters and snacks.

WHEN
Saturday April 16
Track hot 9-5, with hour break 12-1 for lunch

WHERE
Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
25300 Rice Rd
Desert Center, CA 92239
http://goracecvr.com
(760) 227-3100

PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
PM Me for payment address via PayPal
It is first come first served, paying reserves a spot!!! Payment will be by Paypal and the only way you save a spot is by paying
Once we hit 25 drivers registration will be CLOSED
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS UNLESS “WE” CANCEL THE EVENT

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
  • The same weekend as this event the Coachella music festival will be held in Indio. Hotels will be tough to get (or expensive). Please plan in advance if you wish to stay in Indio. Alternate is staying in Blythe. (I will drive out and back same day)
  • Chuckwalla charges a $10 gate fee per person for all people entering the facility. Everyone will pay.
  • You will be required to sign a waiver at the track entrance.
  • For non-drivers, please bring food as the snack bar will not be open.
  • The track has on-site fuel. They have 91, 100, and 110 leaded. Every time I’ve been there fuel availability has not been an issue
  • We look forward to seeing you at the track!

Chris, Betim, Jerry
Old 03-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Bump

3 spots left. Let's go guys!!!!
Old 03-30-2016, 12:32 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

FINAL COUPLE SPOTS!

Guys this is going to be a pretty epic track day with a massive amount of track time!!

PM me for info.

It's $300 for the day, track open 9-5 with an hour break for lunch.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:31 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

We have 1 open spot. PM me for payment instructions. This is going to be a fantastic day!!!

All PAID attendees have received an email from me with details, including a tech form. If you did not receive this, PM me immediately. You must bring the completed tech form to registration. Registration will be open from 7:30-8:30am, drivers meeting at 8:30, track hot at 9am.

Quick Reply: BBI Autosport @ Chuckwalla 4/16 - Rennlist Member & Customer Track Day