Sponsored by:

storage facility near pasadena,ca

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 03:35 AM
gvtesse
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default storage facility near pasadena,ca

Does anyone have any feedback on privatecarstorage.com or have a storage facility you can recommend? I need a place to store my gt3 for a year or so.

Thanks.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
REALGT3
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know Jack at Scientific Automotive at Walnut Street and Meridith Avenue, one block west of Allen Avenue where Tops Burgers is. I dont know his rate and dont think your car will be inside but he does offer the service. Trustworthy, but again, dont think your car would be permanantly inside.

I am between houses at the moment, waiting for a short sale to go thru in Monrovia. I trust Jon at JIC Suspensions. I currently have my 04 GT3 stored there because the car is always indoors and never outside. He is located in Alhambra, CA at Mission Road and Raymond Avenue. He offers street and race Porsche services, and has four Porsches himself, including a 964, a 993, and just sold his 997 TT.

You would have to call him and ask his rate for 1 year storage. FYI, He is Korean but grew up in Japan raod racing Porsches and has a accent that can be difficult to understand over the phone.

Philip
Pasadena PD

Quick Reply: storage facility near pasadena,ca