I'm baaack

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 11:28 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,801 Likes on 2,376 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
Well, I thought she was going to kill me yesterday when I asked her why doesn't she start working Friday's once again
you can have her call my wife.
she works 7 days a week, and on call every other night. she's home on weekends when i go racing. works out great.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:48 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by FFaust
Sorry, there's no guarantee
Yeah there is. Mommy and Daddy will get them their own place if we have to

Originally Posted by mooty
you can have her call my wife.
she works 7 days a week, and on call every other night. she's home on weekends when i go racing. works out great.
Damn! Mine is only on the hook for call 5 nights a week and every 5th weekend. The problem is mine enjoys the track as much as I. She'll be back in a car very soon. Her last event was her going agricultural in the GT3.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:06 AM
ukrbmw
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See, she needs a chance to recover after an agricultural excursion - get another GT3!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Leigh2
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

^ agree. c'mon Dell you know it's going to happen, don't delay...sounds like you should buy a GT3 for the wifehttps://rennlist.com/forums/graemlins/icon501.gif
Old 07-12-2011, 11:24 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

In all honesty I have been trying to figure out how to do it. One idea I had was to roll her CAB and my Turbo into a purchase of a Turbo CAB and then pick up a GT3 for daddy

I just need to wait until we are on more stable financial ground. Starting a new practice is a scary venture.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Paul2x
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was a great car to jump on, Congrats!

Can't wait to see some pic's back on the track
Old 07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
ex10psi
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahhh, my first true love... nice purchase. i bought this car at a dealership in oregon, i was 2nd owner but the car only had 3k miles and was essentially brand new, it was perfect. i left her stock, away from the track, hell away from the streets, total garage queen.

like an idiot, i sold the car and a great guy came along and bought her and did the clubsport conversion work... then it went to az from my understanding. and now here she is with another owner.

this is a great car because it's been in the hands of some fanatics who treat their cars like their first borns. i can speak for myself and all i ever did was wax her, and stare at her in the garage (i know, stupid). i got smart with my 2nd GT3 (silver beast) and she was nothing but a track *****.

but this red car is a nice buy, i will always love this car and i am SO happy to see her alive and well and in the hands of awesome rennlist enthusiasts, in good health, and being used properly. very cool!
Old 07-23-2011, 11:09 PM
iLLM3
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GORGEOUS!!!! Mazel Tov
Old 07-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Leigh2
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

So that makes me owner #5...glad to know I'm not the only attention deficit GT3 owner Really looking forward to getting back in a 6 on the track...first shakedown at Miller, then the long trek north to get it registered in Canada.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:46 PM
JustinL
Drifting

Received 188 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Polarporsche
This is not good, not good at all, I was just starting to enjoy being the fastest guy at our AX events, it's even the fast colour.

Congrat's hopefully we have a local track some time in the near future to play on.
That's it! I'm bringing slicks and turning up the boost, consequences be damned!

(sadly I'll still be behind)

Congratulations on the podium Peter. Your car looked like it was one of the few that got through without body damage. Well raced.

Quick Reply: I'm baaack