Sponsored by:

Covercraft indoor covers fabric types

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Number54
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Covercraft indoor covers fabric types

Anyone have an opinion between the "Dustop", "Tan Flannel", and "Form Fit" fabrics?

I sent an email to the manufacturer asking for the softest and easiest to put of/off. They said the "dustop" was best, but it's cheaper than the others...

Opinions? Anyone know a store where I could go see them?
Old 05-03-2010, 10:44 PM
serickson
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have the Dustop cover and would recommend it for indoor use. Soft inside and out and simple to cover and uncover. I use it to cover my car in the garage year round. Since I have kids I was looking for something to give protection against small bumps. I further protect my car by placing a moving blanket along the sides. I would not use this cover outdoors. Because it is thicker than the others it takes up space when folded (3' x 3' x 12"). Forget the optional bag since you may never be able to fold it so small to fit into the bag. After a long drive I cover the entire front of the car and leave the back uncovered (from the end of door) to allow car to cool. Once the car is cool, I slip the cover over the rear. I purchased my cover from Griots Garage with discount. Make sure they know you have GT3 with rear spoiler, fits well.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:08 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,799 Likes on 2,375 Posts

i had tan flannel.
it;s made for C2 but fits GT3.
it's very soft.

Quick Reply: Covercraft indoor covers fabric types