Sponsored by:

My GT3

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007 | 12:13 PM
Mark Dreyer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default My GT3

Just talked to the CPA and I need to make some personal expenditure cuts. There are a lot of demands on my income stream beyond what is normal right now, and bottom line, I decided to sell the GT3 and will look at purchase of a cheaper DE car for now. Not giving up my hobbie, but for the time being I will make the hobby a bit cheaper.

I just placed an autotrader ad but will mention it here first to give Rennies a chance at it first. My car is an 04 GT3. I am the second owner. I bought it with 2500 miles on it ans shortly thereafter, knocked it into a tree damaging the front driver's quarter panel, the boot lid and the front bumper. There was also some slight frame damage. It was repaired to a very high standard by a shop recommended by the dealer. I've done several DE days since and it drives and looks perfect. It currently has 17k miles. It is red/blk and has almost no options-basic car. There is new rubber PSC's all around new front rotors and new pagid yellows on the front. I've factored the accident into my asking price of $62,500. I'll post a link to the autotrader ad with the photos as soon as it gets online. If you have any interest you can pm me or call me direct at 321 443 1562.
Old 12-18-2007 | 06:02 AM
stuart_w
Instructor

keep the car, sell everything else.
Old 12-18-2007 | 09:17 AM
Rob in VA
Three Wheelin'

It sounds like you should fire your CPA.
Old 12-18-2007 | 11:08 AM
Mark Dreyer
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well if it doesn't sell, it must be the "Lord's will" LOL Actually I'm tired of the wife saving a lot of money and me not saving much at all. We keep our finances separate and I want to have more cash reserves like her for the inevitable dips in business. (we each have separate businesses) Of course it's hard to put a price on having a fun hobby. She doesn't have any, other than keeping me in line. :-)) It'll be paid off in 2 yrs, so maybe I'll just hang with it if it doesn't sell.

Quick Reply: My GT3