996 GT2/GT3 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007 | 11:51 PM
Jager
Advanced

Bit of a late post, but congratulations, Dell. Life changes fast when children come along. They develop and change really quickly. Use that camera to excess, those pictures are precious. When Parker is leaving for college, you are going to treasure the pictures you take now.
Old 10-29-2007 | 10:30 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Jager
Bit of a late post, but congratulations, Dell. Life changes fast when children come along. They develop and change really quickly. Use that camera to excess, those pictures are precious. When Parker is leaving for college, you are going to treasure the pictures you take now.
Thanks so much. You are spot on with respect to the camera. For some reason, it feels like it is glued to my hand
Old 10-29-2007 | 11:06 AM
smackboy1
Pro

Originally Posted by LVDell
You are spot on with respect to the camera. For some reason, it feels like it is glued to my hand
Video is key. Stills are nice, but nothing quite captures the moment like video. Get a really big memory card for your digital camera and shoot lots of short videos. Even the most mundane things will be precious: first cry, first pee, first fart, first poo, first burp, first throw up, first time borrowing your car to go to the mall. They grow up so quick, the time just flies by. Did you get any sleep yet? I didn't think so
Old 10-29-2007 | 11:11 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

I'm getting pretty good sleep as the boy is awesome with his schedule! Every 3 hours like clockwork he wants to eat. My wife is awesome and is doing the 3am feeding and enjoying the quiet bonding during that time. At the 6am feeding I am up and she stays in bed.

I need to get the video camera ready to go!

Quick Reply: Greatest day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!