Sponsored by:

Installed my Europipe last night

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Shrews
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installed my Europipe last night

I finished installing the Europipe exhaust on my 996 gt3 last night and all i can say is all of the previous comments lauding this fabulous exhaust were spot on!

First i'd like to say thanks to Robert, (Bigsky) I was a little nervous buying a "used" exhaust. If it were not for some slight heat related discoloration on the cans i dont think you would have known this wasnt a new kit, as it arrived in the original boxes and was impeccably packed.

Thanks also to "rockitman" for the install gallery. I have done a couple of exhaust swaps previously but it was great to have the point of reference to speed the process along.

As to the sound, I'm blown away!! I removed fabspeed cat bypass pipes which i liked and would love running if i was doing more track work (and i didnt have to pass an emissions check every year.....) The great thing about the europipe is its like the treble got turned down and the bass was subtly turned up. Not booming but nice and aggressive and it sings at high revs.

So to summarize, Europipe rocks! worth every penny.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
bigsky
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

James, It was also great doing business with you.
I am glad you like the Europipe.
I agree that Porsche engineers should take some notice of the Europipe. Rockitman's DIY is great.
Enjoy!!!

Quick Reply: Installed my Europipe last night