Kreis-sieg exhaust CA legal?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 07:04 AM
DanH
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kyzmyss
Hi Dan,

Speaking of my M3, when not in bypass mode (going through the muffler) it is as quiet as stock. I would assume you would have no issues with this exhaust on the track.

This exhaust uses the brake booster to power the valve that open/closes to either go through or bypass the muffler. I didn't know this came stock on some cars? Interesting....
I need to be sure on the noise before spending the kind of cash this thing costs!

re. the exhaust valves as OEM - it is pretty common as it allows manufacturers to get past exhaust noise limits set by regulators and yet make the car fruitier sounding outside of the narrow parameters tested.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:27 PM
kyzmyss
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

866-278-1896 is the number for Eisenhaus. They sell the Kries-Sieg system (I purchased mine through them). Ask for John. He is very savvy with this system. As I noticed you are in the UK, I can call for you if you'd like? I know you'd probably want to hear for yourself but am willing.

Let me know.

Kris
Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM
DanH
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very kind of you to offer, but don't worry I'll enquire myself. Did they wire up your switch to the oem exhaust button Porsche use on their sports exhausts?

Quick Reply: Kreis-sieg exhaust CA legal?