Sponsored by:

Don't ever buy from Revozport!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 05:37 AM
john0719
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don't ever buy from Revozport!

I bought a few items from them a year ago, yes it's been one year and till this very day, they still haven't delivered the goods. They took my money and barely answer any of my emails. When they do answer, they have plenty of excuses. This is all getting very tiring to say the least. All I can is that I've given them every opportunity to make things right but they just sh_t on you. This is why I want to warn everyone here to not ever buy from them. I just hope that I get my money back.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:41 AM
Oak
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

wow a year. I commend you on your patience. gl.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:37 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

I am assuming that Revosport and Revotechnik (currently a Rennlist sponsor) are NOT the same? Would hate to see a board sponsor pull something like this.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Mr. C4
Drifting

Revozport are Hong Kong based!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:20 AM
john0719
Racer

Originally Posted by LVDell
I am assuming that Revosport and Revotechnik (currently a Rennlist sponsor) are NOT the same? Would hate to see a board sponsor pull something like this.
I believe that they are totally different vendors.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:47 AM
Eharrison
Nordschleife Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Slightly off topic but somewhat similar. I was in the hospital in January for chemo therapy and ordered my wife a gift from some fragrant soap, foo foo place online and was going to get the gift to her by surprise on our wedding anniversary (18th of Jan.). Two months later I wake up in March and find out that they didn't deliver the gift. It was on back order.... She would have received the gift after I passed. (I was considered no hope on the 24th of Jan). It would have been a real tear jerker for her to receive the gift after I was gone but the Effers never sent the gift. So much for the internet....... Jerks. I swear, people are not accountable for their actions anymore. Thanks for the info on the company.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:05 PM
john0719
Racer

Originally Posted by Eharrison
Slightly off topic but somewhat similar. I was in the hospital in January for chemo therapy and ordered my wife a gift from some fragrant soap, foo foo place online and was going to get the gift to her by surprise on our wedding anniversary (18th of Jan.). Two months later I wake up in March and find out that they didn't deliver the gift. It was on back order.... She would have received the gift after I passed. (I was considered no hope on the 24th of Jan). It would have been a real tear jerker for her to receive the gift after I was gone but the Effers never sent the gift. So much for the internet....... Jerks. I swear, people are not accountable for their actions anymore. Thanks for the info on the company.
I hope you get back on your feet soon. Btw, I finally received the goods after 14 months of wait. On most part, the finish quality of their products aren't too bad.

Last edited by john0719; 02-16-2007 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
GetzGT3
Track Day

That sucks, sorry to hear that.

I hate shady people!
Old 02-16-2007, 12:38 AM
kenrz
2nd Gear

I'm Ken, representative of Revozport

With much respect of Jon's frustration, I must publicly apologise for his long wait and I personally should be responsible for this as I have overlooked his order and thought the earlier shipment has shipped all. I admit the fault and apologise to such.

In respect to having problem with the center pcs of the E46 interior trim, I would like to offer you a FULL refund as soon as you have it ready for us to instruct FEDEX to come pick up. Same for any other products you bought from us.

Should you feel confident to purchase again, we'll offer you 50% dicount on your next purchase on all our Porsche bodyparts including the 997 GT3 or Cayenne RG kit as a gesture of good faith.

All products are guaranteed on delivery date, otherwise, we'll refund in FULL.

Thanks and best

Ken
Old 02-16-2007, 04:01 AM
GetzGT3
Track Day

Damn, it took a year to realize that?
Old 02-16-2007, 04:37 AM
kenrz
2nd Gear

Shamefully said, "YES"
Hope later is better than never.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:40 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Not to be hard but why in the hell would he want to send you money a second time? Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.

While apologizing is commendable it comes a year after the fact and in a public forum to try and restore an image that has been highlighted by one of our Rennlisters. I have no doubt that you would have NEVER posted here had you not been made aware that you actions were displayed to all. Not a good way to get future business. Word of mouth is a business killer.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:23 AM
charlesml3
Instructor

Gang,

OK, clearly there was a huge mistake made by the vendor but he did come clean. I think Ken's offer should go a LONG way towards making this right. Let's see if he comes through with it and makes good on the deal.

-Charles
Old 02-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Mr. C4
Drifting

WTF, 1 year!? Revo is not getting my money, whatever the excuse.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:04 PM
JEC_31
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by charlesml3
Gang,

OK, clearly there was a huge mistake made by the vendor but he did come clean. I think Ken's offer should go a LONG way towards making this right. Let's see if he comes through with it and makes good on the deal.

-Charles

I agree.

But ONE YEAR? Ouch.

Quick Reply: Don't ever buy from Revozport!