Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 is in da house!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006 | 08:08 PM
Holger B
Race Car

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
I know those guys. And I know how much time it takes to put one event together, much less string together three in a week. I'm thinking this is a mission for someone with the initiative, energy and determination of that man "Holger B." : )
I'm working on it. In fact, I'll be up at T-hill tomorrow and will try to talk to them in person about getting a date on the calendar for next year. Since I'll be pluncking down my own cash, I'm only reserving one day (which, like I said, will hopefully be adjacent to another club day that we can all participate in). If others want to help with the funding, I'm willing to try to organize multiple days at different venues.
Old 10-04-2006 | 08:22 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Holger B
I'm working on it. In fact, I'll be up at T-hill tomorrow and will try to talk to them in person about getting a date on the calendar for next year. Since I'll be pluncking down my own cash, I'm only reserving one day (which, like I said, will hopefully be adjacent to another club day that we can all participate in). If others want to help with the funding, I'm willing to try to organize multiple days at different venues.
holger, dave ray at hookedondriving.com will help organize.
he did that with a group from san diego last year.
woudn't hurt to ask.
Old 10-04-2006 | 08:34 PM
Holger B
Race Car

Originally Posted by mooty
holger, dave ray at hookedondriving.com will help organize.
he did that with a group from san diego last year.
woudn't hurt to ask.
Thanks. I think he's there tomorrow also.
Old 10-05-2006 | 02:16 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mooty
if you pull it off, i will be there, regardless of what wife says.
... "as the actress said to the bishop."
Old 10-05-2006 | 02:16 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Holger B
I'll try to make TH tomorrow ... just going out to the garage to put on the wets now ...

Quick Reply: GT3 is in da house!