Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Converting a GT3 to Cup car specs

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 12:02 AM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 653 Posts

I dont know why you would need a cup car. I mean the street GT3 can hang with the cup cars very well. It only needs slicks.

I was passing a few cup cars this weekend and laughing while I accidently hit the radio "on" entering turn 9.

Kev, the Red run group was really intense. It was cool having a license plate on the car, while it was not cool getting another broken windsheild.

I was really nervous going head to head with those guys in the street car, a full leather $90k street car. WOW.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:37 PM
4 Kurves
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmos
I dont know why you would need a cup car. I mean the street GT3 can hang with the cup cars very well. It only needs slicks.

I was passing a few cup cars this weekend and laughing while I accidently hit the radio "on" entering turn 9.

Kev, the Red run group was really intense. It was cool having a license plate on the car, while it was not cool getting another broken windsheild.

I was really nervous going head to head with those guys in the street car, a full leather $90k street car. WOW.
Yeah but you did extremely well - I was proud watching you out there holding up GT-3 street car honors. The funniest thing was when the field got seperated a bit hearing the race cars coming was obvious - and here comes Evan - sounds like he was driving an electric car!

I know yiu finidhed 4th in the Blue group. Good job man - what was your finish in the Red race?
Old 12-06-2005, 12:42 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,738 Likes on 2,348 Posts

evan, time to step up....
i hear cup cars calling your name ;-)

Quick Reply: Converting a GT3 to Cup car specs