Sponsored by:

Revozport

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:48 PM
GT3 Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revozport

Has anyone purchased parts from revozport.com ? They are out of Hong Kong, am concerned with shipping costs, quality, and how long to get parts to the US.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:54 PM
nkhalidi
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I believe Evosport in SoCal is the U.S. importer for Revozsport products. A number of E46 M3 guys have their parts: bumpers, trunks, hoods, etc. Evosport is a reputable operation - give them a call and let them know what you're looking for. evosport.com

On the other hand, though, Revozport stole photos of other manufacturers' roll bars and placed them on their website touting them as their own product. A photo of my M3's Kirk bar - a photo that I took on my own driveway - showed up on the Revozsport website a few months after I posted it on Roadfly. My rollbar was built by Kirk Racing in Alabama, and I am quite positive that Kirk was not selling their bars to Revozsport to be remarketed under the foreign company's name. Given their questionable business ethics as shown by their use of others' images and products, I would never buy anything from Revozsport.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:57 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Why do you need to order parts from HK with all the good distributers in the USA and Germany available to you? Just curious, not bustin' your *****.

Quick Reply: Revozport