Sponsored by:

GT3 Service Recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 02:15 PM
plima
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GT3 Service Recommendations?

My '04 GT3 is coming up on 15K miles. I've changed the oil at 5K miles and again at 10K. I expect to do it again at 15K (rather than pay the dealer for that simple service). The balance of the 15K service is mostly inspection, but I'd really like to have an authorized dealer do it (primarily wrt warrantee). In the south bay area, there are 3 possibilities: Carlson in Redwood City, Claridge in Fremont, and Stevens Creek/Anderson in San Jose. Any recommendations or comments?
Old 08-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Yargk
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 151 Posts

I'm in the area and I'd like to hear experiences with these service departments as well.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:06 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by plima
My '04 GT3 is coming up on 15K miles. I've changed the oil at 5K miles and again at 10K. I expect to do it again at 15K (rather than pay the dealer for that simple service). The balance of the 15K service is mostly inspection, but I'd really like to have an authorized dealer do it (primarily wrt warrantee). In the south bay area, there are 3 possibilities: Carlson in Redwood City, Claridge in Fremont, and Stevens Creek/Anderson in San Jose. Any recommendations or comments?
No joke as far as the dealerships go, Brian in Service at Carlsen is your BEST bet. He's awesome and ask for Christian in terms of the tech

Quick Reply: GT3 Service Recommendations?