BBS Magnesiums from BBS Japan

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 04:39 AM
Yargk
Rennlist Member

Received 230 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by JASCLASS
WOW, Your smart.
I didn't know if you were trying to correct me, thinking that I didn't know the correct width, or if you noticed the 10 in these wheels. I assumed you knew what you were talking about as well as understanding me, and I guess I was correct in that assumption, but wanted to make sure. I wasn't trying to be an *** so no sarcasm is needed now. In the future you might want to use the correct form of you're when discussing intelligence.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Cupcar
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts

Most of you probably know this, but Google will translate the pages of the Japanese BBS site with a right click function "Translate to English"

There is some very interesting reading about forging, Ferrari F1 wheels etc.

Note that there is an RE forged Aluminum wheel similar to the forged Magnesium wheel cited but with a 56 mm offset for the front wheel. These wheels can be had from Tirerack for ~$600 each. They weigh in at ~20 pounds.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:57 PM
JS
Race Car

Received 514 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by Yargk
I didn't know if you were trying to correct me, thinking that I didn't know the correct width, or if you noticed the 10 in these wheels. I assumed you knew what you were talking about as well as understanding me, and I guess I was correct in that assumption, but wanted to make sure. I wasn't trying to be an *** so no sarcasm is needed now. In the future you might want to use the correct form of you're when discussing intelligence.
I was just making note of what the stock car runs and what was listed by the poster here, that was it.

Quick Reply: BBS Magnesiums from BBS Japan