996 GT2/GT3 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TROYSPORT FANTASTIC

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005 | 10:02 PM
JLJ

Default TROYSPORT FANTASTIC

sid at troysport serviced my GT3 and mikes GT3 this past week. mike got a full alignment (-2.98 camber in front!) and he's ready for roebling road this weekend. i cant thank sid enough, he is very professional and extremely detail oriented. please use him if you are in the florida area, he services all porsches and has tons of road and race experience from vintage to GT3 cup and more.
www.troysport.com
Old 03-15-2005 | 02:40 AM
ARKYTX911
Track Day

Default I'll Second That!

Sid is a great guy on top of all the car stuff. He's willing to take the time to explain things and is absolutely NOT in the business of selling you crap you don't need. If you're looking for good advice and somebody who can implement what he says Sid is the man! Even when I do stupid stuff, Sid never get's on my case about it. We should also mention that he has a bloke working for him who's going to UCF to get his race car engineering MASTER'S degree. UCF is one of the only schools offering this.

To top that off, Sid is one heck of a driver too. I was on the track with him in my car and within 1 lap he'd determined all the suspension problems; then proceeded to make my fastest lap ever look like a beginners lap (and I have quite a few track miles myself)!

The time is near for an engine rebuild on my car, and I feel quite confident that he'll keep me from blowing my wallet on it by giving good advice. I definitely recommend Sid for all Porsche work: especially air-cooled stuff.
Old 03-15-2005 | 03:00 AM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Why so much camber in front? What tires are Mike running?
Old 03-15-2005 | 05:46 PM
JLJ

Originally Posted by cosmos
Why so much camber in front? What tires are Mike running?
i have 2.9 as well..pilot cup sports.

Quick Reply: TROYSPORT FANTASTIC