Sponsored by:

TOYS

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004 | 01:38 PM
s4dt
Racer

Default TOYS

Where do i begin?

THANK YOU! EVERY LAST PERSON. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING IT SUCH A WONDERFUL EVENT. THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING AND MAKING IT HAPPEN. WE DID AN AMAZING THING. IT WAS POETRY!

NOW FOR THE NUMBERS.....The USMC said that the most toys they ever collected at any one time was 400....by the end of the day we had 1702, not to mention I have 2 people with 100 apiece whe were unable to attend. This am, i have had about 25 dropped off, we have 150 in cash to buy toys with and my boss (BIG LOUIS), is covering costs for the day and taking all the proceeds and we are buying toys! So we are well over the 2000 mark when all is done. GOOD DAY HUH!

I cannot express the emotion that I had yesterday. Everybody was cool. Everybody helped. Thank you all. I will post more later and pics too.

A request: I need all the pics from all of you, so if you could send them to VCR on disc or email them to me, dustin@villagecoffeeroaster.com , that would be a huge help. Have to send out press releases and other promo stuff.

Thank you to all the vendors!

WE ALL DID IT!

Best Wishes

Dustin
Village Coffee Roaster
dustin@villagecoffeeroaster.com
Old 12-13-2004 | 08:46 PM
morganabowen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Talking A BIG THUMBS UP

Dustin...The event was awesome. That was the most exotic cars at any event that I've been to, maybe with the exception of Barrett Jackson. The crowd was very cool, and the police were very mellow. Again CONGRATS
Old 12-13-2004 | 10:57 PM
Its_Lobelt
Rennlist Member

Nice Dusty I enjoyed the event. I have never seen an enzo or a CGT up close and personal. Thanks for the great event.
Old 12-13-2004 | 11:33 PM
macfly
Three Wheelin'

Default I'll drop off a disc at around 8.00am

as I'm working at the beach tomorrow.

If you're there see you then, if not the disc contains JPEGs which are view and email friendly, and raw TIFFs which are what you'll need for magazines etc. Those need both Photoshop, and someone who knows what they're doing with it to get them to look like the JPEGs. (ie: use the JPEGs as guides.)
Old 12-14-2004 | 04:13 AM
blacknight
Instructor

Great event. Thanks for organizing.

My pics are here: http://www.pcars.us/viewalbum.php?a=229

Was there a run after the show?

The Porsche guys did their before the show, http://www.pcars.us/viewalbum.php?a=228

Cheers.

Quick Reply: TOYS