Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stock Exhaust parts (header and cats)

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 12:52 PM
joejenie
Rennlist Member

Received 777 Likes on 395 Posts
Default Stock Exhaust parts (header and cats)

Just put a full Cargraphics exhaust system on. Love everything about it. Was wondering what these exhaust parts are worth today? Car has $35k miles on it. Off 2004 GT3. I just don't see myself selling the car and therefore, don't really want to store the parts either. The rest of the exhaust was an aftermarket GMG exhaust that I already sold. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-13-2022, 02:56 PM
jpoint
Burning Brakes

Received 357 Likes on 218 Posts

I think factory exhaust parts - like factory suspensions parts are worth very little until/unless you find someone who needs/wants a replacement. It's odd because the Porsche parts new are quite expensive - which explains why people go to the after market. That doesn't help your valuation efforts. You might try PCA marketplace and see if there's anyone looking for any of these.
Old 01-13-2022, 06:23 PM
cgfen
Rennlist Member

Received 885 Likes on 583 Posts

Originally Posted by jpoint
I think factory exhaust parts - like factory suspensions parts are worth very little until/unless you find someone who needs/wants a replacement. It's odd because the Porsche parts new are quite expensive - which explains why people go to the after market. That doesn't help your valuation efforts. You might try PCA marketplace and see if there's anyone looking for any of these.
i have a differing opinion
at least $500 for the mufflers ( I just sold a set for that in 2 hours after listing)
at least $1500 for the cats (new may not be available any more)
headers = ?
Old 01-14-2022, 06:29 AM
spiller
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 351 Likes on 217 Posts

Headers run about $600 for the pair. Cats and mufflers as above. These cars are becoming more and more collectible by the year and factory parts like the exhausts are increasing in value because of it.

Quick Reply: Stock Exhaust parts (header and cats)