Sponsored by:

RS Owners and Track Days

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 02:41 PM
GuyR
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr RS,

My last paragraph from me is also humour, he's a very nice bloke (though the facts are true). No offence was really taken, but the fact is that some drivers are faster than others and even fast drivers sometimes chose to do slow laps, or take care since it's not a race. The references made to others 'appendages' is a little unwanted in Porsche forums............

The left-hand side at Bedford would be better for the braking area, as the dip seems worse on the right, but it would make for an odd approach angle to a left hand bend.......

As you say Paddock will be interesting. I am not a great fan of Brands Hatch, the circuit is more like a go-kart track, unless they use the long circuit, which is rare.

Guy
Old 03-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Madcaplaughs
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr. RS

I have not tracked my RS and so probably have not had to brake as hard or as often as you!

However I have had no such problems with my brakes. Also my ABS cuts in very late indeed, unlike yours which I think you will agree is a little strange? I would be inclined to get your brakes checked out.

Quick Reply: RS Owners and Track Days