Sponsored by:

Atlas Grey GT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 11:32 AM
HMGT3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlas Grey GT3

Hey guys just thought I'd share my GT3 pictures. One amazing car. I know alot of people have been asking for Atlas Grey pictures so here goes. Let me know if you want more.

ok tried to attach a file but it didn't work, will try later. sorry.
Please watch this space...
Old 01-22-2004, 01:18 PM
macfly
Three Wheelin'

Default Here it is.........

I was surprised to see that it looks exactly like my Slate Gray. I'm puzzeled, it looks like they've used two almost identical colors. Has anyone seen the Slate and Atlas side by side, are they really different, or is it the same color with different names for the US & EU markets?
Old 01-22-2004, 01:30 PM
DealMan
Advanced

Though I haven't seen Slate & Atlas next to each other, I owned a Slate '01 TT and have seen Atlas in person. My perspective is that Atlas has blue in the color and looks almost like a midnight blue/soft black from afar. The Slate color has green/taupe in it and tends to change colors based on the lighting, sometimes even looking somewhat purple.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:08 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,658 Likes on 2,326 Posts

slate gray is more gray/green.
altas gray is more blue/black, almost like bmw's cosmos black with a tad of carbon black mixed in.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:53 PM
HMGT3
Intermediate

Macfly thank you so much for posting the pics. As far as the color is concerned, well it changes depending on the light. It varies between grey to blue with a shade of purple to black. Personally I love it. I have a rollbar in there too, adds to the character of the car. I think the CF compliments the color well. I know it's supposed to be stripped, which it still is, but I went a little over board with the options list. Please feel free to comment.

Quick Reply: Atlas Grey GT3