996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Nice France? Anyone from around there?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Chiamac
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nice France? Anyone from around there?

So my girlfriend and I are going to be around Nice somewhere between Feb 21st to the 28th.

Just wondering if there are any fellow 996 owners from there or the area who'd want to get together, drinks, dinner, whatever. We have no real set plans other than to get out and take pictures (me), eat some good food, and get away for a while.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:33 PM
Cheekybird
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I am guessing any Porsche folks living Nice France are driving 918's. I would ring that forum up! But seriously, you will see a lot of cool super cars over there.
Old 12-31-2015, 02:56 PM
Chiamac
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cheekybird
I am guessing any Porsche folks living Nice France are driving 918's. I would ring that forum up! But seriously, you will see a lot of cool super cars over there.

In 2014 we stayed at a AirBnB that was on one of the roads to Monico in Villefranche. It was interesting that the only roads (in town) those cars can go on are limited, and people only took their cars out on the weekend.

Living here in Minneapolis I can see more supercars on a weekend out around Minnetonka than I did on our trip.
Old 12-31-2015, 05:37 PM
porschemikeandnancy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dan Aykroyd and Jane Curtin (The Coneheads) are from France. See if they're around.

Quick Reply: Nice France? Anyone from around there?