roadsession
Three Wheelin'

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks good
Old 04-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,444 Likes on 836 Posts

maybe its me, but it almost makes it look like the silver is a hubcap with the black steel wheel behind it.

not my style but if you like, enjoy
Old 04-14-2015, 11:01 AM
kgoertz
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
maybe its me, but it almost makes it look like the silver is a hubcap with the black steel wheel behind it.
lol.
I hadn't really thought of the hubcap look. I don't see that at all myself but I admit to a little bias since I spent a lot of time on it.

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
not my style but if you like, enjoy
Thanks. I liked it when I had first put them on the car, and the look has really grown on me. I'm happy with the look, and even more happy with the improvement in ride quality (over my 19"s). I'll post a little more on that topic shortly.

Having said that, I really like the new 18" wheels that Wheel Dynamics just released. Just wish they were a little wider especially in the front (8.5" front and 11" rear would be nice).
Old 04-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Wheel Dynamics
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by kgoertz
lol.
I hadn't really thought of the hubcap look. I don't see that at all myself but I admit to a little bias since I spent a lot of time on it.

Thanks. I liked it when I had first put them on the car, and the look has really grown on me. I'm happy with the look, and even more happy with the improvement in ride quality (over my 19"s). I'll post a little more on that topic shortly.

Having said that, I really like the new 18" wheels that Wheel Dynamics just released. Just wish they were a little wider especially in the front (8.5" front and 11" rear would be nice).
Unfortunately we will only have front in 8" and rears in 10" at this time, we hope to have 11" rears sometime towards the end of the year but of course that will depend on how the first batch goes. We will also record the amount of interest we gather from Turbo & C4S owners.

The Good News is that they are Rotary Spun and therefore a better made wheel over the previously sold 18" 808-Series which are completely sold out at this time.

Quick Reply: Refinishing Sport Techno Wheels