Sponsored by:

Ruger Classics on a C2

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Nedster
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ruger Classics on a C2

Just wondering if anyone is sporting these on their C2 996. I just about gave up on them because i thought there would be fitment issues, but then i saw this:

http://tinyurl.com/k3vzzax

Dimensions are 19x8.5" and 19x11". Front offset 45, rear has two options, 45 & 56 offsets. The only tire i could fit on there would probably bi larger overall diameter than stock, i am aware of that. Just wondering if anybody has seen them in person or had any experience with them on a 996 C2. Thanks.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:59 PM
morganabowen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

When I bought my wheels from Wheel Dynamics a couple of years ago, they had just received a set of wheels similar to the regular looking Fuchs with 996 fitment I liked the look, but in the end went with the ones I have now
Old 10-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Nedster
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by morganabowen
When I bought my wheels from Wheel Dynamics a couple of years ago, they had just received a set of wheels similar to the regular looking Fuchs with 996 fitment I liked the look, but in the end went with the ones I have now
Yes, WD has the same wheel in their lineup, under different name. They call it OS Design. I think they are identical and it wouldn't matter to me who i go with.

http://www.wheeldynamics.net/os-design_angle.jpg

What size are your tires and rims? What's the offsets on those? Thanks!

Quick Reply: Ruger Classics on a C2