Sponsored by:

Windows down sunroof open

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 06:30 PM
silotwo
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Windows down sunroof open

Perfect 70 degree clear and sunny day here. Decided to take a break from playing remodeling contractor and detail the C2. Then off for a glorious ride with the windows down and sunroof open. With the car running perfectly and the PSE singing I felt as if I was in heaven for a bit and was clearly reminded of why I enjoy these cars so very much.

And now I am pretty confident that I will exercise the C4S next month and take the road trip to NC to take in the Porsche by Design exhibit. Just sounds like a great excuse to drive and my wife is acting like it actually makes sense for me to do it. Permission is always better than forgiveness.

When you are enjoying the ride it is hard to be concerned about potential problems and depreciating values. Getting to drive is all the value I need.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Zanzibar Red 996
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by silotwo
Perfect 70 degree clear and sunny day here. Decided to take a break from playing remodeling contractor and detail the C2. Then off for a glorious ride with the windows down and sunroof open. With the car running perfectly and the PSE singing I felt as if I was in heaven for a bit and was clearly reminded of why I enjoy these cars so very much.

And now I am pretty confident that I will exercise the C4S next month and take the road trip to NC to take in the Porsche by Design exhibit. Just sounds like a great excuse to drive and my wife is acting like it actually makes sense for me to do it. Permission is always better than forgiveness.

When you are enjoying the ride it is hard to be concerned about potential problems and depreciating values. Getting to drive is all the value I need.
Are you in Florida ?
I'm in Wpb and planing the same
Trip
Old 09-20-2013, 07:08 PM
silotwo
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No - I am in Pennsylvania - but I did talk to a friend of mine in Lakeland this morning. Have you selected a date for the trip?
Old 09-22-2013, 08:11 PM
tgt40
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with you - I actually took the roof down today! also 70 here!
Old 09-22-2013, 10:10 PM
MiamiC70
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

That's the only way to roll
Old 09-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Zanzibar Red 996
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm trying to figure out
A schedule
Old 09-23-2013, 04:52 AM
white out
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I love windows down/sunroof open. Until you get the roof transport system on, the wind is totally manageable in the cabin. With the rack on, it's like a hurricane in the car. Still a great feeling IMO.

Quick Reply: Windows down sunroof open