Sponsored by:

Product Review: Motorsport Hardware Spacers and Longer studs

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Philip P
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Product Review: Motorsport Hardware Spacers and Longer studs

Lately I've been a little unhappy with the way my BBS LM wheels fit in the front. I am not a hella flush kind of guy but like my wheel to be stanced out properly.
So in my attempt to fix my sunken in wheels, which you can't even tell in pictures really but really can tell in person, I purchased some spacers and longer studs from a company called Motorsport Hardware.

I was recommended to them by some friends and decided to give it a shot. They were TUV certified, which was a huge deal for me. I hate cheap spacers and have zero tolerance for errors when it comes to them.

Anyways, conclusion, excellent stuff. Well made, great quality. Fit great on the car, and the studs look perfect, shiny, and bright. Only regret was not getting all the studs changed. Since I didn't space the rears, I just went with the ones I had, and they are corroded and disgusting looking compared to the new fronts.

Price: In all honesty I forgot the price. What I can tell you is that I'm a huge nerd when it comes to finding the best quality for the best price and this is the company I found. It was significantly cheaper than other huge brands like H&R and the quality was equal if not better.

Check 'em out sometime if you're ever in the need for spacers.

Ryan is the man there and he had all the answers I needed when it came to fitment, stud lengths, if I needed them, etc. He was also infinitely patient in helping me.

P.S. I am not affiliated with the company in any way.

Also, sorry for the really ****ty pictures. It was a last minute install when I was bored at night.

The equipment

Before

After
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Product Review: Motorsport Hardware Spacers and Longer studs