996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

I would like to introduce myself...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Bisimoto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking I would like to introduce myself...

Greetings all,
My name is 'Bisi Ezerioha, an avid Porsche enthusiast, and a new sponsor to Rennlist. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself, and share some information on my team and I, in addition to soliciting any questions or concerns which I could address.

I am the owner of Bisimoto Engineering, located in Ontario, CA; a premier motorsports, and automotive high performance technology and manufacturing firm. Founded in 1994, Bisimoto’s tentacles encompass the highly competitive sport compact market, and the prestigious European makes and models, including the Porsche 996. My team of engineers and dedicated enthusiasts continue to strive for excellence, resulting in multiple racing world records, and partnerships with major OE auto manufacturers.

The scope of Bisimoto Engineering includes, but not limited to, automotive research and development, high performance parts sales, exhaust design, full race chassis design and prep, failure analysis, performance prototyping, vehicle restoration, dynamometer tuning, training and racing technology consultation.

My team and I are honored to have influential OE automobile manufacturers partner with Bisimoto, on an annual basis, to promote new entry vehicles into the marketplace. We also have strong ties and perform beta testing for great companies like Turbonetics, Eibach, AEM, Webcamshafts, NGK, BurnsStainless and Racepak.

In the European market, team Bisimoto specializes in high end classic vehicles with a twist: combining modern technology and electronics with the beautiful lines of an older chassis. From drive by wire systems and the latest in turbocharging technology, to remote reservoir suspension systems and advance engine management, Bisimoto is a leader in creating the perfect symbiosis between the old and new for race and street applications.

My most recent project used a M96 engine and 997 gearbox, transplanted into an older 1976 911 chassis (the picture in my avatar). Fully built, with twin turbochargers on board, made a whopping 771hp. She is a joy to drive.

With access to rapid prototyping, climate controlled engine building lab, full CNC, wire EDM, and fabrication facilities, custom “one off” and mass production of key high performance products, and meticulous engine building services are at your disposal. Access to the local Ontario International Airport, in Southern California, makes it easy to visit the Bisimoto facilities, and provides easy access for worldwide shipping of vehicles and automotive components.

I look forward to a long lasting, interactive, and pleasant relationship with the members of this prestigious forum. Feel free to reach out to me, or my staff (member-name: BisimotoSales) if any questions arise. Thanks, and have a pleasant balance of the week.

Quick Reply: I would like to introduce myself...